lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007

my blog*












Hi, my name is Luisa... i hope you enjoy my blog..! I’m 20 years old and i study law at URBE .i live in Cabimas. I love music; studying English go to the beach and eat a lot of fast food like pizza chess burger and coke. I hate to do the laundry wash the dishes and get up early on the week days.
My dream is to graduate from law school and be a good lawyer. I also want to get married and start a family.
About English I think is very important languages because is the universal language for that I like a lot to learn English.




Today I met tow new friends the first person is Alejandro he’s 18 years old he’s from maraca Ibo and studying electronic engineering. He likes magic and sleeping a lot, his dream is to graduate from electronic engineering he also wants to travel around the world.

The second person is luisana she’s 18 years old she’s from Maracaibo too. And studies industrial engineering she likes going to the parties and dancing a lot …
.. Her dream is to have a car and she think the English is very interesting..!

No hay comentarios: